Welcome to the HMS Media Center!
Welcome to the Hopewell Middle School Media Center! Our media center is comprised of both print and electronic resources on a variety of topics. With flexible furniture and accessible technology, the media center is a place where students can come to expand their learning.
How to Visit the Media Center
- 7:50 - 8:35, students must receive a pass from the front.
- 8:35 - 4:05, students must have a pass from a teacher and must sign-in.
- 4:05 - 4:20, students may freely enter.
Media Center Policies
- Students may checkout up to 3 print books at a time for a 2 week period (books may be renewed if more time is needed).
- Overdue books will be charged a fine of $0.05 for every day late.
- Students may use computers in the media center for academic, curriculum-related purposes and must adhere to the Fulton County Acceptable Use Policy.
- All students may check out Young Adult (YA) novels. If you do not wish for your child to checkout one of these books, please send an email to email@example.com.